Sunday, August 2, 2009

Student of the Month- August

Michael Weinberg



1. How often do you attend class at the ABC Pilates studio? Four classes in three days

2. How long have you been practicing Pilates? Two years

3. Who inspires you to practice Pilates? No one in particular. I was looking for an exercise program that I felt safe and that I could do by myself. With my vision limitations there were certain restrictions

4. Favorite Pilates class? I have no favorite

5. Do you have a history of injuries? When I first started I had severe shoulder and neck pain and range of motion issues with my shoulder

6. What type of significant improvements have you noticed with your body since practicing Pilates? My neck and shoulder pain have been eliminated and my range of motion issues have improved dramatically. I have also experienced increased strength, improved muscle tone, increased flexibility, and weight loss

7. What advice can you share with fellow Pilates students? I think the most important thing is to be patient. Improvement and change takes time and consistency

8. Has Pilates changed your daily diet? Yes, but I know I should do better. Coming to the studio regularly helps because all the staff are so dedicated to our improvement

No comments:

Post a Comment